hist-games: Games we can talk about.

Mark Waks justin at inmet.com
Wed Aug 20 11:49:03 PDT 1997

David Salley wrote:
> I'm gradually converting my "Game of the Month" column from our local
> newsletter into html.  It'll appear on my web-site when I'm done.

Great; keep me posted, and I'll link it in when you're ready...

>> [Period Games FAQ]
> Okay.  I guess I can handle that.  Send me the "three or four things" and
> I'll combine it with the notes I've been making.  Anyone else wish to
> contribute?

Okay, here are a few to start off with:

Q: Can you tell me where to find information about period children's
games? (The number one question *I* get from the period games page.)

A: I usually recommend Salaamallah's book, which has a pretty
substantial number of games appropriate for kids. I believe I have the
ordering info at:

	http://www.inmet.com/~justin/justin-bib.html#salaamallah

Q: Are there period games played with Tarot cards? (A pretty frequent
one.)