hist-games: Games we can talk about.

David Salley salley at niktow.canisius.edu
Wed Aug 20 14:14:08 PDT 1997

> > c:   Collect all the info on a website.  If someone will collate the
> >      information I'll gladly put it on my website.

> Sorry, but I beat you to that punch long ago. The Period Games Homepage
> is well-established and pretty substantial; it's at:
> 	http://www.inmet.com/~justin/game-hist.html

I'm gradually converting my "Game of the Month" column from our local
newsletter into html.  It'll appear on my web-site when I'm done.

> > d:   In additon to the authentic games perhaps develop a FAQ out of
> >      period games like dominos.  This would  be to minimise offtopic
> >   discussion, especailly from newbies as the list matures.

> Not a bad idea at all. I can think of three or four things to put
> on there to begin with. Anyone want to take on the job of assembling
> this FAQ? I don't have time this month...
> 				-- Justin

Okay.  I guess I can handle that.  Send me the "three or four things" and
I'll combine it with the notes I've been making.  Anyone else wish to
contribute?
							-- Dagonell
               ______
              /      | INTERNET   : salley at niktow.canisius.edu
             /       | WEB-NET    : http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley
    ________/        | USNAILNET  : David P. Salley, 136 Shepard Street,
   |*                |              Buffalo, New York 14212-2029 U.S.A.
  /  Rhydderich Hael | ICBMNET    : 42 55 32 N / 78 51 10 W / Alt 600
 |______________     | PERSONA    : Lord Dagonell Collingwood of Emerald Lake
 AEthelmearc,   `_   |              AKA Dagonell the Juggler
    East Kingdom  `__| DISCLAIMER :"Canisius never agrees with me."