hist-games: The Period Games Homepage

Mark Waks justin at inmet.com
Thu Jul 24 07:47:44 PDT 1997

While I think of it --

If you haven't checked the Period Games Page lately, it's worth taking
a peek in. I've been doing a bunch of small updates in the past month
or two, including:

-- Added several pointers, including one to a very nice Roman Games page;
-- Transcribed Fulke's _Philosopher's Game_, a very detailed English
   book on Rythmomachy;
-- Webbified Dafydd's paper on period card decks;
-- I'm in the process of enormously upgrading my annotated bibliography
   of useful references, a process that will probably continue for the
   next few weeks.

And of course, the list of game rules continues to slowly grow. The
page is at:

	http://www.inmet.com/~justin/game-hist.html

As always, if you have anything to add to the page, please contact
me at "justin at inmet.com".

And a *very* tangential note: if you are interested in modern
Live-Action Roleplaying, and happen to be near the New England area,
you might want to check out the home page for Tabula Rasa, a wierd SF
LARP that I'm writing, which will run in late September:

	http://www.inmet.com/~justin/tabula.html

Contact me for details...

				-- Justin
				   Who had to stick in just one little ad...

Random Quote du Jour:

"Ed knows that America is only interested in tight skin, loud music, big
 guns and big cars. But he also knows we like to pretend *different*. So he
 gives us just enough *art* to make us feel *good* about ourselves."
"I see. Cheeseburgers with a soupcon of caviar."
		-- from Shade