hist-games: Stange Emails

Cassandra L. Baldassano cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 21 16:27:32 PDT 1997

Sorry if you just received a couple of strange emails from me. I accidently
got this list added to another alias. Please disregard them.

Euriol/Cassandra

Cassandra Baldassano                   cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Sterling Software                      (415) 604-4444 or (800) 331-8737
Supporting:                            M/S 258-6
NAS/ACSF User Services                 NASA Ames Research Center
NAS/ACSF Account Administration        Moffett Field, CA 94305-1000
NAS NEWS

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.