hist-brewing: Pre-Industrial kilning techniques

kent hillard kgarryh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 17:19:33 PST 2012

Hi Graham,

I would like a copy of those works too, if you wouldn't mind. It isn't Sumerian, Old Babylonian, Anatolian, ancient Levantine, or ancient Egyptian, but comparative data are always potentially useful.

Please give Merryn my regards.

Kent

PS--The Jan/Feb 2013 issue of Archaeology has a nice (although non-technical) article on Ness Brodgar, in case you haven't seen it.