hist-brewing: Colonial era brewing recipes

Ramesh sramesh.sramesh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:21:54 PST 2012

I have to disagree with you Joyce. I have brewed many herbs in my brewing,
mostly with great success. For instance people love my yarrow beer and mint
and ginger beer.

Of course if you are brewing with herbs, you have to do your research and
know what you are putting in your beer. It doesn't hurt that I studies
biochemistry in University.

But a blanket statement like "stick with hops" is just wrong.

Cheers,
Ramesh