hist-brewing: Adam Larsen...

Baden,Doug baden at oclc.org
Tue Feb 1 17:01:34 PST 2011

Greetings and may your day end with an excellent brew!

I did a search through the Union Catalog for a book like this and got no
hits.
But I did a search on the net and got some interesting stuff:

Manx Scrapbook 2:
http://www.isle-of-man.com/manxnotebook/fulltext/scrap2/index.htm

The main page
http://www.isle-of-man.com/manxnotebook/

I make no claims about these, I just found them :).

A truly awesome talk of experimental alternative bitters showing the
procedure whys and how tos, as well as touching on the Larsen topic:
http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20753

Doug Baden