hist-brewing: chewing grains

leaking pen itsatrap at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:11:05 PST 2010

Possibly. But, milk stage grains are rather alkaline, which presents
its own issues, and is mostly sugar, so chewing wouldnt really
accomplish much.

Also, I know I have a dirty mind, but for a moment upon seeing the
photo on your link, I thought I had been tricked into looking at a
dirty picture. heh.

Alex