hist-brewing: Mead making at Cnut and Roisins on the 29 th

Lazurus106 at aol.com Lazurus106 at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 07:29:53 PDT 2006

Greetings Kinsman,
A reminder of the mead making get together at our house here in  Jarraveller.
Its happening on the 29 th of October (that's this coming Sunday)  from 1 to
6 PM. The address is 1514 Arrowood DR, Madison,WI 53704 phone is  609 244 4621
I know mapquest can find us, I don't know about the other mapping  services.
 I could use a head count of those attending!
Hawthorne and Kori have there name on the last pail of goldenrod and I'm
still waiting to get the last pail of wildflower to Hamish. I've been selling
along so I've only got 800 or so pounds of honey on hand (yea rough I  know)
 The proposed projects it can go from a fairly loose work day to  formal
class depending on the numbers.
 Unfortunately Master Halati will not be able to attend, a shame if  you
haven't had a chance to work with this superb wine maker you've missed  out.

 A competition mead (straight mead) in a 15 gallon demijohn   a