hist-brewing: Brewing herbs

Cunningham,Ric Ric.Cunningham at bocedwards.com
Fri Nov 4 06:46:53 PST 2005

Be careful of how much peated malt you use. I made a peated strong scotch
ale with 1 lb of peated malt and 3 years later it is still too much to make
it palatable. I would suggest a test batch with 4 oz first and see how that
works. I would hate to see you blow a large malt bill with too much peat. A
little goes a long way.

Ric Cunningham
Installation Supervisor
/// /// /// BOC EDWARDS