hist-brewing: Champagning Maple wine

Cunningham,Ric Ric.Cunningham at bocedwards.com
Thu Nov 3 09:58:16 PST 2005

I am about to attempt to sparkle a batch of Maple Wine. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to how much priming sugar should be used. The total batch is
about 5.5 gal(20 liters). I am hoping to have this ready for unveiling on
New Years Eve.

SG 1.090 approx
FG 0.996

3 different yeasts were used
2 gallons with Wyeast 1056
4 gallons with Lavlin 1118
Blended and finished with Eau de Vie

Ric Cunningham

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained  therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.