SCA - West Kingdom Brewing Class was Re: hist-brewing: old time sparge te...

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 20:38:30 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/26/04 9:42:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
henry at henry-davis.com writes:
I will be teaching the Markham mashing technique at West Kingdom March
Crown in the Brewer's Guild sunshade. Anyone who can make it is welcome to
attend. Handouts will be available. This is a hands-on class.
    And I will be offering a lecture class on the same subject at Gulf Wars
XIII.
Titled "Brewing Period Ale" or some such.
    THL Scotti mac Curraugh
    Apprentice in brewing.