hist-brewing: gutenbrew: London and Country Brewer

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Jul 27 17:19:49 PDT 2003

I was going to announce when the London and Country Brewer entered the
proofreading website at www.pgdp.net, but it was completely proofread
in less than 24 hours. It's now in 2nd proofing, and it'll probably be
posted to the historical brewing website in a couple of weeks.

So now, we need more input material. What we're looking for is clean
photocopies of copyright-expired brewing material. You can find such
material either in good libraries, or sometimes at used bookstores.
In some cases exact reprints of pre-1923 books are themselves not
copyright.

For more details, drop me personal email.

-- greg