hist-brewing: Re: growing marsh rosemary

Paloma Hill peeweenation at myfastmail.com
Tue Jul 15 01:40:06 PDT 2003

Steve - you seem very knowledgeable about this - and willing to do the
work to make a go.  Two questions:
1) what climates/zones do you believe marsh rosemary requires?
2) have you (or anyone else) brewed with labrador tea &/or marsh rosemary
(decumbens)?  If so, what differences do you see?

opps - that's 3 questions!
Paloma