hist-brewing: Re: hist-brewing digest, Vol 1 #161 - 1 msg

Paloma Hill peeweenation at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 10 23:33:35 PDT 2003

I had been looking for Marsh Rosemary as well - and eventually found seeds
on the Internet from Siberia - but alas, they did not germinate.  I looked
for Steve's source and found it with this link:
http://www.srpn.net/cgi-bin/srpncat/50335.html?id=mBjutSso
I wondered if it comes as a small scrub - or seeds?  Sounds like a little
scrub.
Paloma