hist-brewing: Cordials

Kenjifox2 at aol.com Kenjifox2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 06:17:29 PDT 2003

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my e-mail. I am from Trimaris
and it is illegal to distill here in Florida, which is not to say that I don't
know people who distill, because I do. :o) However, as we in Trimaris are just
starting to reach a point where brewing will be an interest within the
Kingdom again (We will start having Kingdom events at a wet site soon), I think it
will be in our best interests to keep everything as legal as possible.

The creation of beverages that are not brewed are still considered a part of
the Dragon's Breath Brewer's Guild because they are alcoholic beverages. We
are also interested in herbal medications, however we are still conversing with
the herbalist guild because we do not want to step on anyone's toes.

Again, I would like to thank everyone for their response to my inquiry. :o)

Francois Baptiste le Renard
mka Jim Nininger
Shire of Castlemere
Kingdom of Trimaris