hist-brewing: Re: hist-brewing digest, Vol 1 #151 - 9 msgs

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jun 30 14:37:28 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 02:24:00PM -0700, Mike Bennett wrote:

> I've found that Greg Noonan's book "Scotch Ale" gives a very good
> description of historic (18-19th C.) brewing practices, which hadn't
> changed much in centuries.

Speaking of Project GutenBrew, to get out-of-copyright brewing books
on the web, would you be interested in making a photocopy that I could
scan, assuming that the copyright details are OK? I would love to get
all of the most important sources online.

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/histbrew.html

-- greg