hist-brewing: Malt

allotta at earthlink.net allotta at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 29 05:21:48 PST 2002

Your local homebrew store will have a malt mill for customer use.  You only
want to break the grain and expose the endosperm.  Coffee grinders will give
you flour.
If there are no local homebrew stores, malt mills are available mail order
from any internet or catalog homebrew supply.  The can run from $50 to $150
depending on types and accessories.