hist-brewing: Hello!

RravenX at aol.com RravenX at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 19:09:39 PST 2002

Urrm Hi!
My name is Natalia and I am new to the list.. I'm interested in learning
about historical brewing, since me and a friend are contemplating joining the
SCA, so I want to learn about brewing. I guess the reason I especially want
to know is that I'm very picky about the types of alcohol I drink, I like
sweet kinds where you don't taste the liquor. So far I know how to make
cherry cordials and homemade coconut rum. Any recomendations for any recipes
I should try?
Natalia