hist-brewing: Woodruff and mead or beer

a quinn algonquin69 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 15:39:16 PDT 2002

Hello, this is my first venture out to this list although I've been
absorbing all of the information everyone's been putting out  since I've
signed on. I am developing a persona who is a brewster from 15th century
Saxony and can use all of the help I can get. Being a college student, my
funding for brewing is limited but wanted to see about the possibility of
using woodruff for mead or beer. I have heard about May wine being made from
the blossoms, but how about the shrubbery? Has anyone done something like
this?Btw, Matt, excellent meads indeed, and sometime I'll get out of
Sellwood to your shop.

Thanks,Alanna