hist-brewing: Re: Lars & Kumiss

Matt Maples Matt_lists at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:33:12 PDT 2002

Lars, how did I know your name would show up on this thread?? :-) What, no
stories about the cottage-cheese you have to rack off of that stuff??? Still
gives me the heebee-geebees thinking about it. When is a sample going to
show up at a Brew Crew meeting?? I've always been curious about it but never
brave enough to try and make it.

Later

Matt Maples

Liquid Solutions
12162 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Tigard, OR 97223
503-524-9722
www.liquidsolutions.ws (web site)

Over 450 beers and 20 meads online, shipping available.
May mead regain it place as the beverage of gods and kings.