hist-brewing: Brewing & Pets

Michael M michaelm at reliable-net.net
Sat Aug 24 03:59:30 PDT 2002

  I have a cat that stalks the blow-off set up I use when I make strong ales
and mead. The sound of the bubbling liquid in the catch container seems to
nearly hypnotize her. She will sit on the window ledge above the container
and just stare into it for hours. When it slows down, she gets very agitated
with it, and 'attacks' the outer bucket, apparently trying to get it to
gurgle more. Doesn't seem to annoy the brews at all though.
Best,
Michael M

Message: 1