hist-brewing: Yeasts have two sexes??

Robert Lowe pngwen at acm.org
Wed Aug 21 19:30:11 PDT 2002

That makes so much sense though!  I mean think about it.  Drink has
resulted in a lot of sex among those who enjoy it.  So you have this
process with millions of sexual encounters in its production leading to
dozens of sexual encounters as a direct result.  Sometimes the universe
seems to make sense, the rest of the time it's just as weird as ever.

-Bob