hist-brewing: mangos

Marc Shapiro m_shapiro at bigfoot.com
Mon Jul 8 07:33:30 PDT 2002

As others have said, I prefer to boil the water, remove from the heat
and add the honey.  This does a good job of sanitation from my point of
view.

I try to avoid the use of sulfites (excvept for sanitizing equipment)
whenever possible.

I have spent many years booth entering and judging fermented beverages
in the SCA.  I have received and given excellent scores and have never
counted off, or benn counted off, for not boiling the must.

HTH

Wassail!

Marc

--
Marc Shapiro                         "If you drink melomel every day,
m_shapiro at bigfoot.com                you will live to be 150 years old,