hist-brewing: Shelf Life

Mark & Eylat Poliner allotta at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 7 21:47:05 PDT 2002

Depending on storage conditions (heat, humidity, insects, etc) I would say
no longer than a year.
Bulk purchase of grains can save $$, but if you end up wasting some...
The Home Beer, Wine Cheesemaking shop in Woodland Hills, CA will allow you
to buy a "grain card" for $50.  You can buy any grain in whatever quantities
you want whenever you need it at bulk grain prices.  If you are in the LA
area it would be worth checking out.  Your local shop may have a similar
program.

Mark