hist-brewing: eucalyptus honey

jpbrew jpbrew at pinn.net
Thu Jun 27 19:58:31 PDT 2002

Okay guys, I'm going to try to make something useful from this eucalyptus
honey. Should be something different from the honey I get here in Virginia.
Last question though, this honey is very dark and strong, any tips as to
whether or not use some type of fruit in it?

Johann
Barony of Marinus
Kingdom of Altantia