hist-brewing: RE: hist-brewing digest, Vol 1 #83 - 3 msgs

Matt_lists Matt_lists at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 10:15:56 PDT 2002

Hey Michel,

I'm a big fan of the Koyt any chance someone up your way has fashioned a
knock off recipe??? Or a list of what herbs are in it??

If you are into Gruit beers you really should try this one. I've had plenty
of gruits in my day (homebrewed and professionally done) and this one is by
far the best. Malty, subtle yet flavorful with a nice herbaceous spiciness.

Matt Maples

Over 450 beers and 20 meads online, shipping available.

Liquid Solutions
12162 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Tigard, OR 97223
503-524-9722