hist-brewing: Marsh Rosemary

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Sun May 19 10:04:16 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/18/02 7:45:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
peeweenation at myfastmail.com writes:

> Hello - I have been searching for and planting a variety of herbs - mostly
> intended to be used in brewing.  I searched very hard for Marsh Rosemary in
> any form and finially came up with a source for the seeds.

    Oh good!!
    I've been experimenting with various gruiting herbs.  So far I've tried
alehoof, yarrow, and hyssop, with good customer response.  What else
are others using, and what does it taste like?
    Scotti
    Knowledge is never wasted, nor is the time to acquire it.