Fwd: Re: hist-brewing: wine quart

Charles wettergreen chuckwm at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:17:14 PST 2002

It took Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net> little time to figure out how I *really*
got to 1.080.

I guess this brain fart shows me I *really* need to take some time off...:)

The *first* time I got the same result as Pug, but rounded up to 1.080,
figuring that the quart of honey dissolved would contribute slightly less
than one quart in volume, thus slightly raising the OG. Sorry to lead
everyone down such a tortuous path to the result. :)

Chuck

PS. And thank you Dan for totally exposing my alzeimers. :)