hist-brewing: need some thoughts

Jean-Paul Blaquiere japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 19 19:10:52 PST 2001

> On Dec 17, Richard Ayotte illuminated :

> .....Thanks y'all.....i'll wait another 7 (sniff) months before i give the
> black raspberry mead a shot (sniffle)...lets try this.....iI picked and
> dried rose hips....I've got about 5 lbs.....and just had 10 (!) lbs. of
> clover honey given (!!) to me....anyone got a idea or reicipe?...thanks!

a slight twist on my rose petal wine?  or the rose hip wine?

I have a recipe for each.
unfortunately, I'll have to dig them out of my recipe cupboard.  I'll let
you know in the next couple of days.

./jp
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy