hist-brewing: ageing mead

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Mon Dec 17 17:44:19 PST 2001

>You will brew anything in your beer won't you?
>Ever heard of hops? Ha Ha.

Yes, I have heard of hops. I love hops. Barley and hops are the ultimate guy
potpourri in my opinion. I use them in a lot of beers, however I would like
to point out that historically the hop was rather late in coming to parts of
the world. Gruits were much more common historically. I also love growing
herbs, and brewing is a great excuse for planting vast quantities of herbs.

Charley Atchley

2+8=2*5=15-5=70/7=-8+18=3+7=5+5=12-2
You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you
might not get there. --Yogi Berra