hist-brewing: ageing mead

DhuRevan dhurevan at ync.net
Sat Dec 15 11:44:11 PST 2001

I definitely agree to the at minimum 1 year for aging.  My latest red
raspberry mead hit 1 yr, a month ago and it is wonderful.  I actually
started with a sweet variety of wine yeast and then a booster of a dry
yeast.  I tend to like my mead somewhere in between Dry and Sweet.  Mine
hits 1 yr and begs to be savored.

DhuRevan MacQueen