hist-brewing: fruit

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Sat Nov 24 18:32:29 PST 2001

Thanks for the advise. I am going to rack in the morning. It will have been
three weeks. I couldn't if I wanted to because I use a 6.5 gallon glass
fermentor. Been using it for about 12 years now. We have some VERY virulent
wild yeasts and bacteria in this part of Texas, (deep east) so I don't like
to expose my brews to the air any longer than I have to. I was going to try
to rack every thing over in the morning. I have 15 gal of beer and 10
gallons of mead going right now.

This is my first fruit beer. I prefer Belgian style high gravity Abby style
ales.

Athaulf Sweinbrothar
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.