hist-brewing: Long Pepper

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Wed Nov 14 08:52:12 PST 2001

Long pepper is milder than black pepper, and really quite nice in cooking.
I've only brewed with it a few times, but nothing bad happened.

There's a lot of info here:
http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/generic_frame.html?Pipe_lon.html

Crystal of the Westermark

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"Modal auxiliaries: any one of the verbs that combine with the main verb to
express necessity (must), obligation (should), permission (may), probability
(might), possibility (could), ability (can), or tentativeness (would)." -
from Strunk and White's _The Elements of Style_.