hist-brewing: PS: Rats!

Harijan isobel at one.net
Fri Oct 26 16:45:02 PDT 2001

I'm also against a massive pronunciation problem. I'm not trying to make
whisk(e)y. I'm trying to make something I fell in love with at Pennsic,
which I can only remember, alas, as "ish." It stood for something longer
and it was definitely Celtic and had whiskey as the main alcoholic
ingredient, but beyond that, I'm drawing a blank because it was as potent
as it was delicious and I, uh, sampled quite a lot of it.

Help?

In service to the Dream,

T.H.L. Isobel Wren/Midori Gozen  (mka Sarah Dorrance)  ICQ# 3022977
Brewmistress of House Ftaghn; Proud Member of Clann oi Carrinuinn and Clan
Blue Feather
http://www.geocities.com/ladyisobelwren/    http://www.poets2000.com/madpoet/

In the SCA, and you're (ahem) Rocky Road rather than vanilla?
sca-pervect-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Knowne Worlde Poets Guild:  Knowne_World_Poets-subscribe at yahoogroups.com