hist-brewing: Usquebaugh

Harijan isobel at one.net
Fri Oct 26 16:38:15 PDT 2001

I'm looking for usquebaugh recipes, hints, etc - does anybody here have
advice to offer? (I took up cordial making this summer with a vengeance,
and I'm in the mood for a good challenge.)

In service to the Dream,

T.H.L. Isobel Wren/Midori Gozen  (mka Sarah Dorrance)  ICQ# 3022977
Brewmistress of House Ftaghn; Proud Member of Clann oi Carrinuinn and Clan
Blue Feather
http://www.geocities.com/ladyisobelwren/    http://www.poets2000.com/madpoet/

In the SCA, and you're (ahem) Rocky Road rather than vanilla?
sca-pervect-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Knowne Worlde Poets Guild:  Knowne_World_Poets-subscribe at yahoogroups.com