hist-brewing: sip through time

AlannnnT at aol.com AlannnnT at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 14:48:21 PDT 2001

Forgive the commercial--but it might be helpful.

I have too many copies of Renfrow's - 'Sip Through Time' in my store. They
have been wrapped in plastic book bags since the day we got them. They are
brand new, spines never cracked.

I'll sell them for $10.00 each plus shipping. I expect that it would cost
about $2.00 by mail or $4.00 by UPS. We accept all credit cards.

Alan Talman
www.homebrewshop.com
631-261-1235
Many years of lurking, I don't post commercials, but this might help someone
out there.