hist-brewing: 17 & 18th Century American Beer Recipes

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Wed Oct 3 09:11:47 PDT 2001

The book you want is:
Renfrow, Cindy. A Sip Through Time: A Collection of Old Brewing Recipes.
Published Privately. 1993.  C1994 by Cindy Renfrow.  LCCCN TX-4-019-890.You
can buy it from the author, check out
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html#Brewing
Her email's at the top of the page.
--------
Crystal A. Isaac
Still looking for my gruntle, lost 13June01. Current reward offered $.04.
"I have of late--but wherefore I know not--lost all my mirth, forgone all
custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that
this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most
excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this
majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to
me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours." W. Shakespeare,
_Hamlet_