hist-brewing: The Best Beer

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 05:05:36 PDT 2001

The Best Beer

After a Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go
out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says "Hey Sen~or, I would like the world's
best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and
gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me
'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain
spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from McEwan's sits down and says "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a
little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you
drinking a McEwan's?" and the McEwan's president replies "Well, if you guys
aren't drinking beer, neither will I."

    Scotti
    Having a wonderful wine.  Wish you were beer.