hist-brewing: Distilled Beverage Digest

Jeff Renner JeffRenner at mediaone.net
Wed Jun 27 07:31:40 PDT 2001

Alan Talman <AlannnnT at aol.com> made the helpful suggestion:

>For those in the mood to digress to the distilation issue, you can move the
>discussion the the Distilled Beverage list. The owner can be contacted at <A
>HREF="mailto:dbd at hbd.org">dbd at hbd.org</A>.

As the moderator of that list, I'll welcome the discussion there.
Subscription is a different address, though:

To subscribe, send the word "subscribe", without the quotes, to
dbd-request at hbd.org.

This is a digest dedicated to the appreciation of distilled beverages
and the discussion of distillation issues.  Sometimes it's quiet for
weeks, then we'll have a flurry of traffic.

Jeff
Jeff Renner in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA, JeffRenner at mediaone.net
"One never knows, do one?"  Fats Waller, American Musician, 1904-1943