hist-brewing: Re: Moderator's note

Dan McFeeley mcfeeley at keynet.net
Tue Jun 26 05:54:42 PDT 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Greg Lindahl wrote:

>Are you a lawyer? Have you tested this theory legally? If not, then
>please be sure to point that out before you give other people advice
>which might involve breaking the law.

This was a good point and needed reminder to myself.  Apologies to
the group for failing to include the legal advice disclaimer.

Greg asked us not to debate the topic further, I'll quit here with
respect for our moderator's request.  Thanks Greg for providing
this niche in cyberspace for this topic!

Dan McFeeley
mcfeeley at keynet.net