hist-brewing: US Laws on Spirits, Wine, and Beer

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jun 25 17:19:38 PDT 2001

Well, I'm glad to see that everyone paid attention to my request to
not discuss the issue. Now we have a poster talking about gun control,
which as you know is a very explosive in the US, and is not considered
suitable for polite talk around the dinner table.

Please, stop talking about the topic. Thank you. We now return to
discussions about brewing.

-- greg

[ And when you post, please do not quote the entire message you are
responding to -- only quote the relevant parts. Readers of the digest
will thank you. ]