hist-brewing: Re: US LAWS

Owen Hutchins owenbrau at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 21:14:46 PDT 2001

Although I know of no cases where the ATF prosecuted a homebrewer, these
laws do indeed refer to homebrewing, not commercial. In the US, it is
illegal to concentrate beverage alcohol by any method without a distiller's
license, and no, you can't get one for home use, they are commercial only.
Owen
"Life is too short to drink cheap beer"