hist-brewing: Re: US LAWS

jps segedy at gsinet.net
Sat Jun 23 18:38:13 PDT 2001

Does anyone know of a real case of a homebrewer being prosecuted or even
harrassed by ATF for fortifying or stregnthening by freezing??  Seems they
have better things to do with their time or our tax dollars.  Also the laws
listed mostly refer to buisnesses not personal activities?

Although I've not gotten around to doing an Eisboch if I did I don't think I
would be worrying to much about it.