hist-brewing: (no subject)

Eylat & Mark Poliner allotta at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 17 11:33:43 PDT 2001

Simple, 15 to 20 pouns of berries, blenderize.  Make a syrup of 8 to 10
# sugar (table, corn, honey, whatever) and add cooled to the berries.
Mis in pectic enzyme and yeast nutrient.
If you want to be period add the juice of 2 or 3 lemons (for acid
balance) or add acid blend until it titrates at .8% as tartaric.
Use any good wine yeast and let it go.