hist-brewing: Nettle beer

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 01:25:35 PDT 2001

xtal at sigenetics.com writes:

>  I'm not even a man and this idea has me squirming uncomfortably in my
> chair.

    Cold Showers, anyone??
    Sounds like one of those penitential monastics, trying to deny his
own biology.  The biggest mistake the Church ever made was requiring
the clergy to be celibate.  In Judaism, you can *not* be a rabbi unless
you're married!  Definitely helps one to understand his parishioners.
    Scotti
    Barony of Seleone, Kingdom of Meridies
    On the Mississippi Gulf Coast, southeast of Gulf Wars