hist-brewing: (no subject)

Lewis, Jason JLewis at birch.com
Wed Jun 6 06:08:58 PDT 2001

Good Brewers;

	I have recently been given permission to invade a blackberry patch
when the berries mature. In trade the owner would like some wine made from
"the fruits of his lands" Has anyone done this from beginning to end? for 5
gallons whats the juice/water ratio? I have no clue where to begin. I have
made several batches of wine from concentrate but never fresh fruit. Also I
am curious, Were blackberries available "in period?" or are they a new world
fruit.

Thanks in Advance,

Lord Gwalchmai Saethydd