hist-brewing: Re: Nettle Beer

JazzboBob at aol.com JazzboBob at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 21:35:45 PDT 2001

Once again, the information folks are questioning is covered in Sacred Beers.
 Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers by Stephen Buhner devotes 10 pages to
discussing the properties and uses of Nettles. He has five different Nettle
Beer recipes.
In my opinion, it's an important herb with a long tradition of use.  I don't
care to repeat quotes and ideas from his book. Why not buy a copy of Buhner's
book and read all about them and dozens of other herbs and historic beverages
too?
Bob Grossman