hist-brewing: incomplete recipe ?

Mike ----- exytr at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 11:30:49 PDT 2001

greetings

i just starting in mead making and tried a recipe for a melomel that, upon
further reflection, appears incomplete.

sparing all the details -  my question is, now that the must (pears,
raisins, and all) is bubbling away merrily, when do i separate out the
fruit? (or was there a "strain out the fruit bits" step missing from the
instructions)

if more detail is needed to answer - let me know.  any help is appreciated.

mike