hist-brewing: lined barrels?

Shroom shroom at theriver.com
Wed May 2 10:50:03 PDT 2001

Ralph-

The only "renaissance" store I know of is Chivalry Sports (7718 E
Wrightstown, 520-722-1255), and they don't have any such item.  I called
the local brew shop, and they have barrels, but none plastic lined.  The
other place I know that used to have brewing supplies appears to be out
of business (Tucson Hobby Shop).

If you have additional details, I'd be glad to do the legwork for you,
but at the moment I can't think of where such items might be found in
this town.

Fred Bourdelier
Tucson, AZ